By now, we have all heard how immense the student debt crisis actually is. So, it should come as no surprise that student loans continue to wreak havoc on the lives of students who graduate with loan repayments. What is more, though, is that the loans carry on their effect
- Debt Collectors Have Made a Fortune This Year. Now They’re Coming for More.
- Further Student Loan And Unemployment Relief In Doubt After Trump Stops All Stimulus Negotiations
- Pause on Making Loan Payments Has Improved Credit
- Mortgage Delinquencies Expected to Remain Above Pre-pandemic Levels Until 2022
- Should I File for Bankruptcy Before or After the Holidays?
bankruptcy bankruptcy filing bills black college students black students CARES Act chapter 7 chapter 13 college college degrees coronavirus COVID-19 debt debt collectors economic economic recovery economy filing for bankruptcy foreclosure foreclosures holidays holiday shopping loan payments money spending mortgage pandemic recovery shopping spending money student loan student loans unemployment voters