By Jameliah Francis Habits are developed over time and can be extremely difficult to break. It’s even more difficult when it involves spending money, especially during the holiday season. The shopping list may be exhaustive, with a variety of gifts for friends and loved ones and items for the home.
- Experts: The Coronavirus Pandemic is about to Create a Surge in Bankruptcies
- Breaking Bad Money Habits Before the Holiday Season
- Student Loans and Bankruptcy: Why Black Borrowers Are Hit Harder
- Filing for Bankruptcy Will Not Prevent You from Going to Heaven
- Saving Your Home from Foreclosure and Predators